WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging this week was when we learnt about Greece because most of the facts were short but it went quick and I had to get a new sheet because that's how fill my first one was.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by trying to keep up and memorize what the sentences said because I would of got three words down and no more than that so I tried my best to memorize as much of it and trying to keep up.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my speed test because I tried my best and there were some questions that I haven't done before and I think I bet my time so that is a record for me if I did.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I tried my best on the hard questions I haven't done in a while and I got them right except for two questions that I always get stuck on witch is annoying because I get them wrong but I know how to do them now.
Good job Cody I found it hard aswell the video was to quick.
ReplyDeleteNext time try and Get the notes down quicker.