WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Something that I achieved was getting my water colour humming bird finished before time was up because normally I don't finish art net and quickly in a bout one hour witch I am happy about.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges that I had were being able to mix the right colours to make the right shades because humming birds having lots of pretty colours on there feathers witch are really shiny.
What am I going to work on next week?
Something that I am going to work on next week will be looking at different colour shades before I blend them or I can just make them up if they are the colours of the humming bird.
Good Job Cody I like the way you have made a really good passion projects and tried something new. Next time press enter under neath the end of the sentences.
ReplyDeleteYour hummingbird is looking fantastic Cody. Have you looked at pictures on the internet to inspire your colour selection? You seem to be enjoying your art project, I'm really looking forward to seeing more.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ms Hazlet for the feedback and next time me and Seth properly will look at good colours to mix on the internet.
Delete