Search This Blog

Sunday, 12 August 2018

Weekly Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Something that I achieved this week was being able to start my passion project poster and cut out my two humming birds without messing it up because sometimes I am bad at cutting little creases out.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges I had were just one because I kept on getting distracted to the people behind me because I thought there passion project was quite cool and they also wanted help so I got distracted badly.

What am I going to work on next week?
Something that i am going to work on next week will being able to not get distracted so then we can finish more of our poster and make it look cool and not slacked because it will be like that if we rely on each other if I get distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment