WEEK 4 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Something that I achieved this week with Seth was being able to finish my poster almost because we didn't really get distracted this time which is sort of good because we only have I think about one more week left and we will finish it by then.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges that I had this week with Seth was being able to think of what we could add to the poster and also where to put the paintings and words.
What am I going to work on next week?
Something that I am going to work on next week with Seth will being able to finish my poster straight away so then we are ready for the day when we share are poster we have something ready for that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment