I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Cody, you have worked well independently on your Maori slides and completed them to a high standard. You have excellent pronunciation, however you made the very common mistake of saying "onu" rather than "ono". It would have been good to see some of your own ideas in the seasons section, such as your birthday etc. Excellent work.
Cody, you have worked well independently on your Maori slides and completed them to a high standard. You have excellent pronunciation, however you made the very common mistake of saying "onu" rather than "ono". It would have been good to see some of your own ideas in the seasons section, such as your birthday etc. Excellent work.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms Hazlett for the feedback, Next time I will try to not say onu instead of ono because then it isn't really a maori word.
Delete