WEEK 4 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I achieved to get on to my second optical illusion that I re-created and I almost finished it already witch is a big improvement to my first one because my first one took about three days.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges that I had were thinking of a optical illusion that I could re-create because when I was thinking of my second one it took me a while to think of a new or different illusion.
What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to work on next week by thinking of a optical illusions before it is passion project time otherwise if I didn't it would wast some of my time thinking of a illusion.
2nd
1st


Cody you have really focused at passion project time. It is a good idea to search out ideas before passion project time. I just did a quick search on pinterest and there are lots of cool ideas. I tried to put in a photo but it wouldn't let me. Happy to show you.
ReplyDeleteHi Cody
ReplyDeleteI like the way you drew your illusion.
Next time could you draw you illusions thicker so I can see them.