WEEK 8 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something I found challenging this week was my writing because I added in the right stuff I needed to but I had to restart and I didn't get why I had to restart my whole introduction witch I didn't really care because it was my first paragraph.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up and keep on trying because if I gave up I would of gotten told of if I didn't do the introduction again and this time I forgot to add the time so I will add it in before I go to writing next week.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
The thing I liked the most this week was my art because I finished my third attempt so now I am on the final attempt witch you get a peace of paper that isn't in our book and we get to use proper shading and sketching pencils so I am sited about it.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I can see a difference between my drawings from one - three because I am not that good at drawing so i am glad for my self that I can see a difference.

Cody,I like the way you used a growth mind set and didn't give up because trying is the right thing to do.Next time you could make more attempts because Then you will get better.From Bella.
ReplyDeleteGood job Cody I like the way you drawed a really good pistol shrimp and nice shading. Next time write one to 3 because I got confused.
ReplyDeleteNext time try to do a close up photo, I like the way you got a lot of writing.
ReplyDeleteGreat effort not giving up on your writing. If you are unsure as to why you had to do it again then it is best to ask because this then helps you learn from your mistakes.
ReplyDelete