WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I achieved to finish my third attempt and I thought of a new idea that I could add to my poster because I was just going to do optical illusions but now i'm doing drawings that look 3 D.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges that I faced where being able to think of good 3 D things and good optical illusions that I could re create because there's lots of optical illusions that have already been made so it is hard to think of some.What am I going to work on next week?I am going to work on thinking of a variety of optical illusions and 3 D objects so then I can finish my poster quicker than normal so then it want look like i didn't even want to do passion project.

No comments:
Post a Comment