WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something I found challenging this week was my rich math's task because there was boxes that went up by 19 and the width was 18 and we had to think of a number we could times and we couldn't think of another was of equaling 50 with 19 up and 18 width.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up and keep on trying because we thought are hardest by thinking of one but I was just like I should change my number but then it was swap over time so I couldn't.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my writing because we are writing about something different that we don't really write about and it is a cool writing story because we don't use speech we just explain.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I can create a spooky story without speech so it's really like someone has lost there voice and they can't speak and also to make it creepier I did it based at Kaiapoi North this school.
Awesome Cody, I am interested to read your writing. We are doing something similar this week, so I hope you enjoy that too.
ReplyDeleteHi Cody I really liked how you based your spooky story on our school.Next time you could try do something spookier next time.
ReplyDeleteCody I like the way you loved to try something new because It might be challenging for you but you will not give up.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if creeped people out with your story I will love to here your stories of the crime scene if it creeps me out.
Cody I like the way that you made you story spooky and made it based at Kaiapoi North school. I wonder that the speechless person might die in the next crime scene?
ReplyDelete