Search This Blog

Wednesday, 23 May 2018

Week 4 Reflection

WEEK 4 REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my rich math task challenging because we didn't know we had to make a pattern showing out of a pattern that we had to change and we thought we had to make lots of patterns with five reds and five blacks.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up and keep on trying because you don't get smarter if you don't learn from mistakes and mistakes are good if you don't deliberately do them because if you don't mean to you can learn from them.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my sketching and shading practicing because I used to be bad at shading but not that bad at sketching but now my skills at both are way better.


Why are you proud if it?
I am most proud of my art skills because I used to be bad at shading but now I am a bit better at shading shapes and objects and also I am way better at sketching witch helps with rubbing mistakes out if I need to.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cody ,I like the way you added lots of detail to your sentences,
    Next time maybe sketch a bit harder of the lines.

    ReplyDelete