Search This Blog

Wednesday, 2 May 2018

Week 1 Reflection

WEEK 1 REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my math's challenging because one of the sheets where going up in fractions and the only fraction was 1/2 so at the start it was going up then all of a sudden it went done then up down up so I was not looking at most of them luckily I didn't write the answer done before thinking.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up and keep trying by not writing down the answer before I look at the pattern or before I think about it so then in the future I want get questions like that wrong.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my Anzac worksheets because I didn't rush them and I took my time on 3/4 of them because I haven't finished one of my sheets its the food parcel.


Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I took my time on most of them and didn't rush my colouring in so then it wouldn't look like it's scribbled by a baby and also the worksheet I was most proud of was my metals because I took my time and put as much detail into the metals as possible.


ADD EVIDENCE OF THE WORK YOU ARE PROUD OF

1 comment:

  1. Your medals look great Cody, nice work. Are you able to proof read your blog before posting it? Because your reflections are fantastic but there are some spelling mistakes in them...I hope I have no mistakes in my comments, let me know if I do :)

    ReplyDelete