Search This Blog

Tuesday, 10 April 2018

TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT REFLECTION

TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT REFLECTION


How did you go with your passion project this term?  Did you succeed or not?
I succeeded with my passion project this term because at the end I had hardly any facts on my poster that I right down so at the end I had a growth mindset to go online and get more facts because at the start I had 10 facts and at the end I got 15.

What were the skills/reasons that helped you succeed?
The skills I used was a growth mindset witch helped me a lot because at the start I thought to my self I wouldn't get much facts but then I used my growth mindset to get through the challengers witch was just finding good facts.
What are the specific skills that you learnt during your passion project?
I learn't that some facts on websites are different to other websites witch I forgot to check between three websites but then I couldn't be bothered trying to find the same facts on lots of different websites online.
What are you most proud of with your passion project?
I was most proud of getting it done in time without having a unfinished poster for sharing because then it would be like I didn't try that hard to get it down  in time for sharing so that was a little voice playing inside my head going get it finished or you share a unfinished project.





1 comment:

  1. Well done Cody, you have found out a great deal of information to add to your poster. You managed your time well to get everything done. Your next learning step is to think how you can raise the standard of your presentation, hopefully you saw some good examples when you went to see the Tōtara passion projects.

    ReplyDelete