WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I achieved shading my optical illusion shape. Witch sort of looks like a illusion but I'm still working on it and I think I need to work on the shading a bit more if I want it to look really good.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges that I had was being able to think of a optical illusion that I could re-create so that's why I had to photo shot some so then I could have a idea of what I could make like the three triangles instead I did two triangles.
What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to work on my sketching for my illusion because it was hard to rub out when I made a mistake because we are learning new sketching skills witch help with being able to rub the lines out easier.
Cody, I like the way you used the shadow to make it look more like a optical elusion illusion. Next time try to get the shapes the same size.
ReplyDelete