WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my reading group follow up challenging because people kept on talking in the background and I found it hard to focus and hear Miss Harsent read the story and ask us a question.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by trying my hardest to listen and not give up on what I was supposed to do.Also I used a growth mindset by look at the story pictures so I could sketch them out on my reading activity.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my pastel ANZAC drawing because it go's from black at the top to grey then white and something I could improve on it would be carry on the grass with a black pastel along the bottom.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I took my time doing the pastel bit and also I am proud of it is because i blended in the colours so it doesn't just straight away go from one colour to another.
No comments:
Post a Comment