WEEK 8 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I achieved getting all my facts onto my nice sheet of paper and I made a shape of a lightning bolt on the side of the fact paper so it represents lightning. Also I achieved getting more facts down onto my planing sheet to put on my nice one I had seven now I have ten.
What challenges did I have?
My challenges that I had was not writing down the same facts over again because I forgot to recheck if I had the same facts but I didn't because at the end writing the last facts I was worried that I did.
What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to work on rechecking and making more paper shapes of lightning or power boxes with the lightning hitting the power poles witch will make the presentation look like I put more effort into it than just writing down words and one paper lightning bolt.
Cody, you are making good progress with your passion project. I look forward to seeing the final result in a couple of weeks.
ReplyDelete