Search This Blog

Sunday, 11 March 2018

Weekly Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I achieved finding lots of facts that I didn't know like apparently lightning is formed by frozen raindrops smacking into each other like a collision and then a electric charge forms and summons lightning but you can use different words for summons.
What challenges did I have?
I had a challenge to find a good website with lots of facts about how lightning is formed even though I could use some facts off different websites but I have to make sure I don't use the same facts so it doesn't repeat it over and over again.
What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to work on next week getting more facts about how lightning is formed so then I could finish quicker and then get to publishing onto a nice coloured peace of paper and write done all my facts onto the nice peace of paper.



1 comment:

  1. A very interesting topic Cody. I bet many people including myself have never thought of how exactly lightning is created. I am looking forward to seeing your finished project. :)

    ReplyDelete