WEEK 8 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found rich math's task challenging this week because I didn't get what some of the questions meant until I got a friend to help me what it mean't
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up and keep on trying like a got a question wrong then the people at my table where like it is 210 then I double checked it and they were right because I just skipped some numbers so I was wrong at the start.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my writing because I think I used some detail but not to much or it would go through to the next box when where only up to the second box.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I didn't use to much detail at the second box or else it would properly go through to the next paragraph when I'm only up to the second paragraph so I don't want to cross them over I want to keep them in order.

No comments:
Post a Comment