TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT
PROPOSAL
PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project.
Fill out the following
questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give
you approval.
Fill out the following
questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give
you approval.
My Passion Project title is…
How does lightning form in thunder storms.
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
What websites will I use like some might not be true like Wikipedia.
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
1.I choose this because it want take to long and I could get it done before the
amount of weeks.
2.It will be good for my learning so then I could learn a new big thing.
3.I could tell other people how it is formed and then they can tell other people and
it might get spreed around the world
1.I choose this because it want take to long and I could get it done before the
amount of weeks.
2.It will be good for my learning so then I could learn a new big thing.
3.I could tell other people how it is formed and then they can tell other people and
it might get spreed around the world
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
1)Internet
2)posters at the super markets and pin them up on the boards.
3)Face book on my Mums account
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
Paper pens laptop.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve
them?
There might not be the right websites.
them?
There might not be the right websites.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
Parents teachers
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
?
Teacher approval:
No comments:
Post a Comment