Search This Blog

Tuesday, 27 March 2018

Science in a Van

Science in a Van

Name 3 things you learnt at Science in a Van?
Forces go backwards and forwards at the same time when something is moving like a bottle of coke shacked up and your eyes go tired if you keep looking at a optical illusion witch means your brain can't keep looking back to check what it can see so it repeats the method and makes the illusion.
When you have more of one thing it can hold bigger forces than it's self and also the nail chair is a good example like the more nails you sit on you can be held by them without them going right through your paints.

Who was the man behind the laws of motion?
Sr. Isaac Newton

What did you find interesting about Science in a Van
I found the most interesting was the L & P but without the l so & P I found it interesting because it went so far I would think it would go not that far but the properly pumped lots of air into the bottle witch properly made it go further and if you just had fizzy it would go know where it would just fizz up.
What was the best joke the presenters told?
When they said a young man was late with blond hair and I think he's here right now then Jake comes into the hall and every shouts Larry and Jake and the lady meant the chicken and also the joke where they said the chickens nature habitat is the K F C bucket.







1 comment:

  1. Cody I liked the KFC bucket joke too!! I am glad that you seemed to have enjoyed and learnt some things from science in a van.

    ReplyDelete