Who is your buddy?
Lexi-Rose Gilmore
What do you like about them?
I like Lexi-rose because she's really kind but then not really silly she's nice and carm but at the moment Lexi doesn't talk much probably because she's a little shy like I was when I was a year one at school when I got my first buddy at school. Lexi also shoes respect to me and my year five buddy.
What things do you have in common with you buddy?
We both do swimming lessons at the pools and we are good at swimming also we both like going to our friends house and having sleep overs we both have grandparents. We both have aunt's and uncles.
What things are different about you and your buddy?
Lexi has two brothers and she likes to play with her slime, I like to play on my devices in my own time and I have kind of step brother and a normal sister, Zander has two sisters and he likes to read books in his own time.
Cody I like the way how you talked about your buddy and you a lot and how you thought of things that you don't like together and some things that you do like together.
ReplyDelete