LIVING SPRINGS CAMP
1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
- Seth.g
- Tait
- Tyler.b
- Oliva
- Eli
- Harmony
- Zion
2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
My favourite was the Birmatrail You have to climb up a mountain blind folded following a rope It's kind of hard but not really hard you slip over sometimes depending how hard you are holding the rope and also how quick you went up blindfolded.
3 Why?
I choose this for my favourite thing because you loose one of your senses to do this activity with is good so then you know how hard it actually is for blind people and also its kind of a practice if you do ever come blind.
4 What two school values did you show?
Be brave and show respect at camp
5 How?
I showed these because I was brave bye going done the monorail because I thought it would brake on me or I thought how would the monorail stop I thought you had to crash into a big inflatable or a train stop because the monorail is like a trail and then I saw it an I'm like that's not really going upwards but when you go down it you can see the slope it go's pretty far upwards.I showed respect bye licening to the teachers and sitting up nicely when we were in both of the big rooms.
6 What was the best part of camp for you?
One of the best parts of camp was meating new people and making new friends.
7 Why?
One of the things that helped me know people better was that game that you have to knock out the other persons four balls out before yours does and then you win and the other person comes on and you stay on and verse them because when I was playing it with other people we talked together and got to know each other a little bit better.That was camp.
Remember hearing the drops of water dripping and
crawling down the rocks into the crystal clear water.
Remember seeing the trees swaying side to side in the little breeze.
That was the bush walk.
Remember feeling the sketchy monorail go up and down,
side to side down the crooked hill.
Remember seeing the monorail wheels go all bumpy
when it got pushed down the jagged hill.
That was the monorail.
Remember the pool water splashing every where and making
rain noses when it hit the solid concrete.
Do you remember the ball screeching across the metal
and falling down and hitting my head as I went under.
That was the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment