Search This Blog

Sunday, 25 November 2018

Weekly Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Me and my group achieved to finish most of our paragraphs which means we can get up to our building part soon after we finished it then we would research facts about Popsicle stick vehicles then we would get to the building.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges me and my group had were not getting distracted because two member Levi and Naoki went out for fitness and left me for 20 minutes.

What am I going to work on next week?
Something we are going to work on next week is to not get distracted and keep on working without getting distracted so we can get the whole thing finished and be done quicker than what we have been doing this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment