WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging at cycle safety was that when we were at the grass it would be a hard push of and a hard time to change gears because you are slowly moving.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up and at the end I would change my gears to gear 3 so I have a better advantage when I had to go.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something about cycle safety that I am proud of is that I could find a easier way to lift my bike and a easier way to turn around and other things.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because now when I am at my Mums or Dads house when I go on my bike I can use these skills to help me with sort of not crashing into things.
No comments:
Post a Comment