I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 11 June 2019
Maths strategy
I found this strategy easy because once you get taught it it is actually really easy to learn and do to find the correct answer.
Well done for working to understand a range of strategies across the term including this one for multiplication and division. It has been fantastic to see you not only use it in isolation but understand how important it is and use it when solving other problems. Awesome! - Miss Lamond
Well done for working to understand a range of strategies across the term including this one for multiplication and division. It has been fantastic to see you not only use it in isolation but understand how important it is and use it when solving other problems. Awesome!
ReplyDelete- Miss Lamond