ALL ABOUT ME!
Who is in my family/whanau?
My Mum Dad and my annoying sister and there names are Denise Shane and Ashlee.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
Play on my devices and go to parks in Kaiapoi or Pegasus and one of the best ones I've gone to is the Pegasus park because it has a really big slide I climb up when I'm playing tag or hide n seek.
What do you like to do at school?
I like to play with my friends at brake time and also I like to learn new things I didn't know before at school.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
Not rushing everything to get done really quick so then I have nothing to do and also I probably have more of a chance of getting stuff right.
What helps you learn?
Sometimes a quite room helps me learn because I can focus on only one thing and also have some ideas of what I'm supposed to do.
What stops you learning?
When people keep on talking to me constantly and also people bombarding me with questions when I'm trying to work on something.
Who are my friends at school?
Seth.g Kasper Jack Naoki Tyler.D and Torin but he left school last year.
What was the best part of the holidays?
Going camping because I got to go to the beach lots and one day the tide came in so far it was up against the concrete wall so I had to put all my dry stuff on my bogey board to get across to a sandbar.
Cody, thank you for sharing this information with me. Your camping holiday sounds awesome. I wonder where you went camping. I like your goal of slowing down, you were really awesome last year at getting everything done, this year I think you will still do that but with greater depth and detail in your work. I look forward to you being a positive leader in our learning space this year.
ReplyDelete